Vamos estudar nesse post o future (be) going to. Daremos atenção na sua formação e uso. Teremos também em destaque as sentenças e o áudio.
> Future Form:
We use am/is/are + going to for the future.
Affirmative > am/is/are + going to + verb
Negative > am/is/are + not + going to + verb
Interrogative > am/is/are + subject + going to + verb
> Future Usage:
- Used to talk about things that we have decided to do it, my intention is to do it. (we haven’t planned in detail)
- Used to talk about our intentions.
- Used to talk about long-term projects.
- Something is going to happen in the immediate future.
- I’m going to think about it.
- She isn’t going to apply for that job.
- Sophia is going to sell her car.
- I think I’m going to fail.
- It’s going to be a hard day.
- Anthony is not going to have breakfast this morning. He’s not hungry.
- I am going to give him a present.
- Ryan is going to work until late.
- What are you going to wear to the party tonight?
- What are you going to be when you grow up?
- The boss is going to be here in a minute.
- I’m going to wash my hands. They are dirty.
- Katherine is not going to write the report all over again.
- Are you going to invite Melissa to your party?
- Look! He’s going to fall.
- Christine is on a diet. She is not going to eat dinner tonight.
- It’s 8 o’clock and she’s not ready. She’s going to be late.
- Larry is going to be a doctor when he grows up.