Como se diz “tomar conta de, cuidar de, cuidar de alguém/algo” em inglês?
look after > to take care of or be in charge of someone or something.
Pratique com as sentenças e o áudio logo abaixo:
- Could you look after the children while I’m out?
- She hired a babysitter to look after the children.
- Don’t worry about me, I can look after myself (= I don’t need any help).
- They asked a friend to look after their house while they were away.
- Your sister looked after us very well.
- I’m leaving you here to look after the business until I get back.
Example sentences > (Dictionaries: Cambridge/Longman/Collins/Oxford/Merriam-Webster/Macmillan)