Vamos estudar nesse post os Personal Pronouns. Daremos atenção na sua formação e uso. Teremos também em destaque as sentenças e o áudio.
> Personal Pronouns:
- Subject Pronouns > Placed before the verb.
- Object Pronouns > Placed after verb or a preposition (on, in, for/to/with, etc.).
- I usually meet him after school.
- We live near her.
- Please don’t tell them about it.
- She bought some new clothes for us.
- He never drinks coffee. He doesn’t like it.
- This letter isn’t for you.
- Do you want to go with me?
- Why are you looking at her?
- Please listen to him.
- I told him about my new car.
- We love her.
- She works with us.
- He saw them at school.
- I’ll give you the book.
- Did she talk to them?