Como se diz “apresentar, inventar, planejar, criar, aparecer, chegar com, elaborar (plano, ideia, sugestão), produzir, gerar, ter (dinheiro)” em inglês?
come up with> to suggest or think of (an idea or plan/solution), to produce, find (money).
Pratique com as sentenças e o áudio logo abaixo:
- They will have to come up with a plan.
- We’ve been asked to come up with some new ideas.
- Sean came up with the idea of buying a boat.
- Is that the best you can come up with?
- We’ll think about a present for your sister and see what we can come up with.
- You need to come up with a name for your product.
- Teachers try to come up with creative ways to keep the students engaged.
- We finally came up with a solution to our problem.
- Why don’t you try to come up with something more interesting?
- Gregory came up with a great idea for the ad campaign.
- Victoria always comes up with the right answer.
- I wish I could come up with something more interesting, but I can’t.
- We’re in big trouble if we don’t come up with the money by 3 o’clock.
- Janice wanted to buy the car but she couldn’t come up with the cash.
- How am I supposed to come up with $15,000?
- Roger will be in trouble if he doesn’t come up with the money next week.
Example sentences > (Waytogo and Dictionaries: Cambridge/Longman/Collins/Oxford/Lexico/Merriam-Webster/Macmillan)