Como se diz “sair para o abraço, sair comemorando o gol, ir para a galera” em inglês?
wheel away > to run around in celebration.
Pratique com as sentenças e o áudio logo abaixo:
- Aguero wheels away after doubling City’s advantage.
- Messi wheels away to celebrate the first of his well-taken brace against Liverpool.
- Mbappe wheels away after scoring Paris Saint-Germain’s opening goal from the penalty spot.
- Cristiano Ronaldo wheels away after another Champions League goal.
- Dybala wheeled away after scoring the first of his two beautiful goals against Barcelona in the Italian champions’ stadium on Tuesday.
- Ronaldo wheels away in celebration after his penalty sealed his hat-trick and Juventus’ fightback from 2-0 down on aggregate against Atletico Madrid.
- Luis Alberto wheeled away after scoring the decisive second goal for Lazio in their hard-fought 2-1 win over Fiorentina on Saturday.
- Robert Lewandowski wheeled away in celebration, tucking the ball under his shirt and sucking his thumb to celebrate his wife’s pregnancy.
- Sterling wheeled away in celebration with his hand cupped to his ear after he set up Manchester City’s 2-0 win at Arsenal.
- Ronaldinho wheels away in delight after scoring the opening goal against Bremen.
- Tevez wheels away in celebration towards the fans with the club badge and shirt in his mouth.
(Sentences: Waytogo and English Newspapers: Dailymail, TheSun, The Mirror, Goal.com)