Como se diz “Um jogo a menos, ter um jogo a menos para jogar em relação a outros times” em inglês?
a game in hand > If a team has a game in hand over other teams, it still has another game to play in which it can gain points.
Pratique com as sentenças e o áudio logo abaixo:
- Liverpool last night moved thirteen points clear in the Premier League standings, with a game in hand.
- Arsenal have a game in hand on their North London rivals but trail them by four points.
- The Blues did have a game in hand after the 29th round of matches and were only two points behind United.
- Liverpool currently hold a two-point lead, though rivals Man City have a game in hand.
- Chelsea have a game in hand over Liverpool and face the Champions League semi-finalists at Stamford Bridge next weekend.
- Leicester, who have won only twice in 10 league games, are four points above fifth-placed Manchester United who have a game in hand.
- As it stands Liverpool are two points clear at the top, but Manchester City have a game in hand and are still favourites to retain the trophy.
- Arsenal trail their arch-rivals by one point and have a game in hand.
- Tottenham have a game in hand on their arch-rivals and a two-point advantage.
- It was a good weekend for Barca, who have a game in hand over their main rivals.
(Sentences: Waytogo and English Newspapers: Dailymail, TheSun, The Mirror, Goal.com)