Como se diz “sair mancando, puxando a perna” em inglês?
hobble off > to walk in an awkward way with small steps, typically because of pain from an injury.
Pratique com as sentenças e o áudio logo abaixo:
- Suarez hobbled off in the 37th minute with what looked like a calf injury.
- The defender hobbled off with a leg injury to join the list of crocked players.
- The former Manchester United defender hobbled off with an injury during Sunday’s friendly against Chelsea.
- Alberto Moreno hobbles off in tears with ankle injury against Spartak Moscow.
- Laporte was visibly distressed when hobbling off after 32 minutes at the Bernabeu and club doctors are assessing the severity of the injury.
- The midfielder hobbled off after hurting his knee in Belgium’s 4-3 win over Bosnia.
- Alisson hobbled off after 39 minutes against Norwich with a calf problem.
- Arsenal’s main concern was an injury to Thierry Henry who hobbled off after 58 minutes with a hamstring strain.
- Liverpool suffer injury scare as Fabinho hobbles off during Champions League clash with Napoli.
- The young forward hobbles off after being injured against Bournemouth last month.
(Sentences: Waytogo and English Newspapers: Dailymail, TheSun, The Mirror, goal.com)