Como se diz “machucado, lesionado, de molho, sem condições de atuar, contundido” em inglês?
crocked > unable to play or perform due to injury.
Pratique com as sentenças e o áudio logo abaixo:
- The defender hobbled off with a leg injury to join the list of crocked players.
- The crocked captain was replaced early in the game.
- His best player is crocked.
- The boss refuses to give return date for crocked striker.
- England’s crocked stars are already fit and preparing for action again.
- Which crocked star do they miss most?
- Liverpool provide Alisson injury update as crocked keeper battles back to fitness.
- Arsenal stars have sent their wishes to crocked playmaker Mesut Ozil. The German is set to be on the sidelines for 10-12 weeks.
- Arsene Wenger is set to risk crocked playmaker Cesc Fabregas in Tuesday’s Champions League second leg match against Porto.
- The crocked striker may have to undergo surgery.
- Italy won the World Cup with a team with no prolific forward, and a crocked playmaker.
(Sentences: Waytogo and English Newspapers: Dailymail, TheSun, The Mirror, Goal.com)